Thursday 10 November 2016

Fall 2016

Now that we have a 2 month old and a 22 month old, I figured it was high time for another family update!

Kenneth has been growing like crazy - he has almost doubled his birth weight already!  He smiles now, which is so heart-warming, and he enjoys cuddles and lying on his back on the kitchen floor and watching the world go by.

Steven likes his little brother, and gives him hugs and kisses and lets mommy know when he is crying.  He has developed a passion for colouring, and goes through phases of having a favourite song that he wants to listen to over and over.  His strong will makes things a little challenging for mommy and daddy, but he is always ready for tickles, dancing, hugs, and going to the park.

I'm still adjusting to life with 2 kids, but thankfully we have two great friends who are living with us that are often available to help, and there are others I can call on sometimes too.  There are still lots of challenges, and I'm daily asking God to meet our needs, but I am experiencing more joy than I have in a long time.  And I'm thankful.

Enjoy some pictures!

Sleeping cutie

Family cuddle time

Smiles!

Our little bookworm

Bilbo and Baby Smaug for Halloween

Hanging out on the floor with the cool kids

No comments:

Post a Comment