Wednesday 6 September 2017

Feedback

As you may have noticed, my posts have been much more sporadic lately, but now that the summer is over I'd like to get back into some kind of routine for my writing. Before I decide what that is going to look like, I'd appreciate your feedback!

The schedule I have (generally) been following for the past couple of years has been posting twice per week, with Tuesday posts generally being poetry, musings, and thoughts on life, and Thursday posts generally being recipes, crafts, and other things I have been up to.

If you have a minute or two, please leave a comment below! I've included some possible responses that you can refer to by number, or write your own!


1. I enjoy reading your poetry and musings. I would like there to be more reflective, thoughtful content.

2. I prefer the recipes and crafts. I would enjoy more hands-on content.

3. I follow your blog to hear about your life. I want more family updates and "Mommy Moments".

4. There is something else I enjoy that I would like to see more of: _______

5. I have a new idea for something that you haven't tried before: _______

6. I think you should post more frequently. I would like having more to look through when I visit your blog.

7. Less posting would be fine with me. I don't visit your blog very often.

8. I like it when you post links to your blog on Facebook. It reminds me to check out what you've been writing.

9. I don't like it when you post links on Facebook. It's kind of annoying.

10. I think that what you have been doing works really well. Keep it up!

6 comments:

  1. 3
    10
    Its been awesome! Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, 3, 5 - reflections on the pros and cons of growing up homeschooled, your and Jesse's love story, sources you've found for inspiration regarding parenting...
    I've loved following your blog and applaud your faithfulness! I know how difficult it can be to stay regular on a blog. Thanks for all that you share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anika! And those are great topic ideas!

      Delete
  3. 8 - although I go onto your blog quite frequently to stay connected (and often 'relook' at pictures of my favourite little guys:), I still like the heads up when there is a new post.
    I really like the mix of the deeper, thought provoking posts, and the crafts, recipes and insights into the normal day to day!
    And of course I love, love, love 'Mommy Moments'!

    ReplyDelete