Tuesday 22 November 2016

Currently: November 22

Currently, I am...

Listening to: Christmas music!  Specifically, Christmas music by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, because who wouldn't want to listen to carol of the bells played by electric guitars?

Trying to: Get the baby to fall asleep.  He has a bit of a cold, so he's being harder to settle than normal.

Thinking about: My audition that I am leaving for very soon.  Yes, I'm auditioning to be part of a theatrical production! If I get a role you will probably hear lots more about it.  If I don't, then probably not so much.

Eating: At the moment, nothing, but lately my go-to snack has been a spoon of peanut butter with chocolate chips on it.

What are you currently listening to, trying to do, thinking about, and eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment