Monday 7 September 2015

Silly Stories with Andrew

As I was writing writing an earlier post, my brother-in-law Andrew joked that he could write it for me.  Well, one thing led to another and he ended up writing a post for my blog.  Because why not.

And now it's time for silly stories with Andrew.  The part of the blog where Andrew comes out and tells a silly story...

____________

I would like to start off by saying one thing:

There once was a man from perdu
He said I have some in my shoe
Some what? you may ask.
Some juice from your flask?
You never would say if you do.

This reminds me of my childhood because I had a blue cat named Hector and when he walked he leaned a bit to the west.  Why the west?  Well I can only assume it had something to do with the time he made his attempt at circumnavigating the globe using only common household toiletries.  Anyways, he was just never the same after the curling iron.  I say all this to say, if you are going to ask a bold question, be prepared to accept a bold answer.  You know, the thing I never really understood was why birds fly in the air.  I mean seriously, why not just roll on the land?  It's a much less risky mode of transportation and you don't have to worry about windows. Unless you roll into one of those basement window-well thingys.

New topic:  Allergies.  Remember what I was saying about Hector?  Well he was severely allergic to toast.  Which was a crying shame since he loved it so much.  You could always tell when he ate it cuz he would turn completely blue after.  Lizards are the best because they can walk on walls and their tongue sticks to food.

And now a poem.

trees
paper
cars
sports
deer
grouch
tilly
house
gourd
very
mapping
kilarny
weaver
sam
xray
fox
zebra
kling

Do you like it?  If you can figure out the hidden riddle, call (212) 660-2245 for your prize.  Anyways, I asked this random guy that I met the other day if he likes string.  He said there was no such thing.  I begged to differ and he plugged his nose and blew till a strange noise came out his ear.  He said that's why he never trusted leprechauns.

No comments:

Post a Comment