Thursday 12 July 2018

Unposted Facebook Statuses

I don't post on Facebook very often. Part of the reason is that when something comes to mind that I want to post, I over-think it way too much, resulting in it never being posted at all. I also struggle with posting on social media when I know my reason for posting is just trying to get attention. But since I have a growing stockpile of unused Facebook statuses, I decided to use them here as a kind of family update.

The only sad thing is that now I can't get "likes"...

I guess I'll get over it.

_____

Whenever I visit a commercial plant nursery, I just want to buy all the plants so I can free them from their jail and give them a happy home.
_____

"Can I be Morwen from the Enchanted Forest Chronicles when I grow up?" - me
_____

You know it's going to be a good day when...

_____

Reason #32 why I love living in community: you get to enjoy unexpected treasures like this.

_____

Dairy-free brownie trifle, because Char and I are epic like that.

_____

Love this kid so much <3

_____

Pretty :)

_____

This kid is taking such good care of his horsey... can we just get him a pet already?? (By the way, we're currently taking donations for the "Leane and Jesse move to a farm so their kids can have dogs and horses" fund!)


_____

"I like it. It makes our house look like an apothecary." - Evan

_____

Nothing much going on around here. Just cleaning our swords.

_____

Toddlers have never-ending ingenuity, especially when chocolate is involved...


3 comments:

  1. Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like
    Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, an extra Like snuck in there ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete