Friday 13 July 2018

The Girl From Moab: 25% and loading...

Hey! I just wanted to share that I've finished the music for SIX of the songs for my musical, which means am a quarter of the way through completing the score!! Now, I know I've been putting off some of the harder pieces, which means that I very likely haven't finished a quarter of the work yet, but I still feel like it is a milestone worth celebrating!

Since I have been putting so much of my (very limited) time into the musical, that means that I've been neglecting my blog far more than I'd like to. I believe the musical is going to be well worth the wait, but I miss getting to share things with all of you in the meantime!

I'm sure I'll still find opportunities to post things here, even if it isn't as regular, so come back and check every now and then! And if you're ever wanting to check out other things I'm writing, I am still a part of the Captives storytelling project, and I am the chronicler for a game of Traverse (a tabletop RPG) that I am playing with some friends. You can check out my record of our games here.

No comments:

Post a Comment