Wednesday 7 December 2016

Toddler Logic

Logic according to toddlers:

Toddler:  Oops, I spilled some of this on the table.  I guess I might as well dump the rest of it out on the table too.

Toddler:  Mom wants me to play downstairs?  Try to get upstairs as quickly as possible.  Mom decides to take me upstairs?  Have a fit immediately.

Toddler:  Giving mom my half eaten apple means that I am entitled to a new apple.

Toddler:  If an apple is cut into slices it doesn't count as an apple anymore.

Toddler:  When mom says "no, you can't have a cookie," what she actually means is that I can pull a chair over to the counter and help myself.

Toddler:  Since I know how to open the door to my room, clearly that means that after mom and dad put me to bed I should try to escape my room fifty million times.


Logic according to moms:

Mom:  I know this great game, it's called we all go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment