Thursday 11 February 2016

Tortilla Pizzas

Last Saturday in my video post I talked about five of my favourite recipes.  As I was including links to posts I had written about the recipes here on this blog, I realized that there were a couple of the recipes I mentioned that I haven't blogged about yet.  So I thought that I should do that!

This recipe is one that I have been using so much lately, and it isn't even really a recipe.

Basically, you take a tortilla, add pizza toppings, and put it under the broiler until the cheese melts!

I like spreading a bit of pesto on it and then using whatever odds and ends I have in the fridge (often some veggies and leftover meat) before topping it with grated cheese.





Pizza in minutes!

To hear about my other favourite recipes, check out my latest video!

No comments:

Post a Comment