Tuesday 2 February 2016

New Things

I decided to start something new!  I've been thinking for a while about other ways to connect with you, since following a blog isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea.  So I am starting a new YouTube channel!  The idea is that once a week I will be posting a video, which will generally just be me talking about life, or showing you glimpses of what I've been up to.  Sometimes I might experiment with different kinds of videos.  I'll be posting a video each Saturday, so you can continue to check out my blog every Tuesday and Thursday, and then head over to YouTube on Saturday!

On my videos I will be encouraging interaction and responses from you, so I'd love it if you would comment on the videos, telling me about how you are doing, asking me questions, or giving me topic ideas for future videos.  I will also be taking suggestions on Twitter, and you can tweet me @LeaneWinger or use the hashtag #visitingLeane.

I'm excited to see how it goes and to experience connecting with you through video!

My new channel!
Check out my first video here!


Another thing that's new...

Baby #2 is on the way!

Yes, Steven is going to be a big brother.  We are anticipating the baby's arrival sometime in September, and we are very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment