Thursday 11 June 2015

No-Bake Cookies


With the warm weather that we have been having lately, I have been on the hunt for recipes that don't require using the oven.  This no-bake cookie recipe was a hit, so I thought I'd share it!


You start by mixing the honey, cocoa, almond milk, and coconut oil and bringing it to a boil for one minute. Then you take it off the heat and add in the peanut butter, oats, vanilla, and salt.


When it's all mixed together, you form it into cookies and put them on wax paper in the fridge to harden.  It's that easy!


Check out the original recipe:  Healthy No-Bake Cookies.  I used honey instead of agave nectar, peanut butter instead of almond butter, and I omitted the coconut.

Along with no-bake cookies, we've also been having a lot of iced tea and chickpea salads around here lately.  What is your favourite summer recipe?


No comments:

Post a Comment