Tuesday 23 June 2015

"Need Each Other"

Two posts in one day?  What is this madness??!?

I just wanted to share a little project with you that I have been working on over the last couple days.  Jordan Taylor, a person I follow on YouTube, has an album coming out soon, and he invited people to participate in a contest by recording a cover of one of his songs (Need Each Other).  I originally wasn't planning to be involved, (how could I have time for that?!) but the song got stuck in my head and seemed to connect with where I have been at lately.  So, long story short, I recorded a cover of his song!

The reality that "We all need each other" is significant for me, as I struggle with loneliness.  Recording this song became a way of expressing myself and giving voice to that inward longing.  I hope that you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment