Tuesday 12 May 2015

To Be or Not To Be...

Well, maybe that's not the question.  However, I have been trying to decide where to go with this blog!  I have really enjoyed having this medium in which to share my life with you, but I know that my posts have been rather sporadic and haphazard.  I have been considering whether to try to implement some kind of schedule for my future posts.  This thought both excites and frightens me.  On the one hand, it would help me in my desire to have a bit of routine in my life, and it would give me motivation to follow through on more of the ideas for posts that I come up with.  (I frequently have things that I want to write about, but never get around to.)  However, being a bit more "artsy", I have a hard time producing content when I "have" to, rather than when I feel like it.  And as anyone with a young child knows, sometimes good intentions just aren't enough (as my "fitness routine", "meal plans", and "Bible reading schedule" can attest to)!

All of that to say... drum roll please... here is a summer plan for my blog!  For the duration of the summer I will be attempting to post twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Tuesdays will be "thoughtful" posts - my random musings, thoughts on life, and poetry, and Thursdays will be practical things that I have been up to - recipes, crafts, outdoor adventures, etc.  So, we shall see how this goes!

I also wanted to let you know that I am totally up for taking suggestions - so if there is anything you would like to see me post about, just let me know!

I'm looking forward to sharing this summer with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment