Friday 1 June 2018

The Girl From Moab

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting on my blog as much as I used to. There are many things that have been keeping me from writing as much as I'd like, but one of the more exciting reasons is that I have been putting a lot of time into the revisions of my original musical, The Girl From Moab!

This musical was originally written six years ago as a summer project with a co-worker of mine. The original musical was just over an hour long and was very well received by the local audience that came to see it performed. Since then, it has been a dream of mine to expand it into a full-length musical, and that is finally happening!! I have spent the past seven months re-writing the book, and now I am moving onto the music. Many of the original songs are being adapted and re-written, and there are over ten new songs being added!

I'd love for all of you to be just as excited about it as I am, so I am going to be posting updates ever now and then on how the revisions are going. Maybe I will even give you little sneak peaks and inside information about the script!

My next task, complete the score: 1 song down, 22 to go!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So excited to hear you’ve been pursuing another of your long-time passions! Looking forward to following your progress. :-)

    ReplyDelete