Tuesday 21 February 2017

Two Hundred Posts!

I have written two hundred posts on my blog now! I can hardly believe it! To celebrate that number I thought I would share a bit about my blog.

I started blogging over 3 years ago for primarily two reasons: to give myself a place to share my thoughts and what I've been up to, and as a way of staying connected with family and friends around the world. Now that I am a stay-at-home mom of two little kids it has also become something that I do simply because I want to, something that I'm doing "for me", which had been very life-giving.

As of writing this, I have had over 9,000 page views! That number blows my mind, and that is thanks to all of you who keep coming back and reading what I have to say. So thank you, thank you so much for all of your encouragement and support! 

My top 5 posts, according to numbers of views, are:
  1. What We're Missing
  2. Present
  3. 10 Things I Didn't Know About Being A Mom
  4. Why We Use Cloth Diapers
  5. Full Circle Wrap Skirt
If there are any of those you haven't read yet, I'd encourage you to check them out. Do you think they deserve their place in the top 5? Are there any other posts you've read that you think should be in the top 5?

In no particular order, here are a few of my favourites that didn't make the top 5 list:

Did you know that my blog has a suggestions page? Anyone is welcome to post a comment suggesting a topic for a future blog post. Perhaps it's something you'd be interested in hearing my perspective on or a recipe or diy project that you think I'd enjoy. I'm always looking for new ideas!

I'd also like to take the opportunity to especially thank the people who have taken the time to comment on my writing, whether on my blog or in some other way. Writing can be kind of a one-sided thing sometimes, and your comments, feedback, and encouragement have meant so much to me!

Blogging has been a really great experience for me so far. I am very thankful, and I'm excited to keep writing! I'll talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment