Thursday 10 March 2016

14 Months

Well, time flies... and I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog (or my youtube channel, or twitter) over past week or so.  Things have been going pretty well around here.  I think my "morning sickness" is slowly starting to improve (yay!).  I'm still tired a lot, but Steven has been sleeping and napping well, so that gives me the opportunity to rest.  Steven has been growing and learning like crazy!  He climbs whatever he can, splashes in puddles, dances and "sings" along to music, loves going outside, and can name several kinds of food including apples, cheese, and crackers (all of which are favourites).  His love of life is infectious and brightens our home so much!

Rock climbing!

So much to explore outside

Snack time!

Out for ice cream with Mommy!

Splashing in puddles

Enjoying time with Grandma Winger

Our precious boy

No comments:

Post a Comment