Tuesday 4 August 2015

5 Things I Find Funny

I thought it would be good to follow my weekend rant with something a bit more cheerful.  I frequently run across things in my daily life that I find amusing.  Sometimes I have a chance to take a picture of them, so I thought I would share some of those with you!  These may not be laugh-aloud funny, but I am always encouraged when I remember that there is irony and humour to be found all around us in this crazy world, if we only look for it.

1. The packaging on this Psychology textbook I ordered online that I am quite certain cost significantly more than $10.


2. This transit sign that shares my opinion of big box stores.


3.The fact that when my student loans started asking for repayment, at least they included a postage paid envelope.


4. The time that Google forgot where Canada is.


5. This book that looks like it was munched on by one of its hippos.  (I learned my lesson and stopped letting Steven play with his books when I'm not watching.)


What are some things that have made you smile recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment