Wednesday 2 July 2014

Exciting Days

When does 1 + 1 = 3?  Not in math class, but apparently when you’re married it happens from time to time.  Jesse and I are anticipating the more visible arrival of our little one right around New Years.  We are very excited!  Were you thinking it was rather odd that I was talking about being so tired in my previous post?  Yeah, well that’s why I’m tired.  Apparently that tends to happen when you’re pregnant.  However, as I am heading into the second trimester, my energy seems to be slowly returning.  Hooray!

Why am I talking about my pregnancy on my blog but not on Facebook?  Well, I guess I am a bit of a rebel.  It seems like every week or two there’s another big “baby announcement post” on Facebook, and I don’t want to be like everyone else.  But then I thought, why not post about it on my blog?  That way those who take the time to read my blog can have the privilege of knowing.   
You’re welcome.  :)

1 comment: