Wednesday 23 December 2020

Christmas Journey

 


This Christmas I had the opportunity to write the material for a Christmas Prayer Journey, which invites people to a time of reflection and prayer while walking around a beautiful acreage. I shared the booklet on my website, and I would like to extend an invitation for anyone who is interested in checking it out:

Christmas Journey

This Christmas season has been really hard for me, as I am sure it is for many others. I really miss my mom, and it's hard to process having our first Christmas without her. I am also very thankful for everything that I do have this Christmas, and it is good to be able to have a quiet, restful Christmas this year. Working on the prayer walk has been very meaningful for me, and I pray that it can be a blessing to you too.

I hope that you all have a very special Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment