Tuesday 22 October 2013

Kitchen Crazy

Jesse was gone all day on Sunday, and apparently when he is gone I go a little kitchen crazy... and this was the result.

I need to be careful, or he will go away more often!

I decided to make turkey tetrazinni with leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, but I didn't have egg noodles... no problem, I'll make my own egg noddles!

I never made noodles before.  It was a very interesting process - easy, but time consuming!

The noodles took only seconds to cook

I used goat cheese and almond milk, so Jesse could eat it!

And I decided to make a cake too... mainly because I wanted to use up some of the store-bought jam that has been sitting in our fridge for months!

Nutella makes a great icing!

Pretty cake!  (Mrs. Blenkin's chocolate cake recipe - so easy and yummy.)  Side note - that's my new mug in the background, I love it!

A fancy supper for Jesse when he got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment